Tuesday 12 May 2009

Facebook Transplant Part 10 - Originally Posted 17/4/09 - More Betrayal

I saw the headline a few days ago and couldn’t believe it. Finally some mainstream media approaching the problem. Yet it has all been over in a flash and a pan, with no debate being stimulated. British nationals are in Afghanistan trying to kill British soldiers and no one seems to care.

Well, some people do of course. The story that got me going on this can be found at the following links

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1170178/British-bomber-fighting-Taliban-British-soldiers.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article2377463.ece

It is pretty plain that we have a huge problem that is not being tackled in the correct manner. Once again the Moslem refusal to integrate into British society and adopt British values and culture when living in the UK comes back to bite the multi-culturalists in the backside.

And once again all the effort by the chattering classes is towards apologism and appeasement. Now, despite my apparent rampant and all encompassing Isalamaphobia, I do realize that there are British Moslems who have achieved a level of integration, who would never raise arms against their fellow, and who subscribe to the more moderate and inclusive interpretations of Islam. However, it is my firm belief that this sort of British Moslem is in the minority, or at best a plurality, and not the majority claimed by the media and the left.

Until the powers that be realize that multiculturalism is a foolish tactic, that we cannot survive as a safe and secure society until groups are broken up and encouraged to integrate with the mainstream, native culture, these things will continue to come to light. I actually see it getting a lot worse domestically – the Islamists who have been trained in Afghanistan who return here could just as easily bring blood to these streets as those of Kabul.

What is the solution? Well, I don’t agree with the more rabid spewings of people like the BNP about voluntary repatriation, but I do think that those who are British by birth or who act in a treasonous fashion should be imprisoned for life (I would prefer execution, but let’s not go there). Those who are nationalised, or even illegal, as opposed to born here should be sent home, no matter the human rights situations there.

Not that this will happen of course. Situation and event will follow situation and event again and again, and every time they do excuses will be made and the multicultural party line will be trotted out by the liberate as the only solution, that we should alter our habits, our laws, our foreign policy to satisfy the demands of those recently come to our society.

I am also fully aware of the irony of an immigrant (me) saying these things. I would hasten to point out that I am not talking specifically of Britain in the previous paragraph – the things I have written there are applicable to all Western countries, especially those with a higher proportion of Moslems in their population than here in the UK, places like France and Holland. Not that you often hear of Dutch Jihadists, but the French have more than their fair share of malcontents thanks to the legacy of Algeria. Despite having not been born here, I am pretty obviously Western in culture and outlook, and thus I see no dichotomy between my origins and what I say here.

This has obviously annoyed me and been playing on my mind, but thank goodness some sunshine is on the horizon – the revolting Jaqui Smith looks she is finally about to lose her job, unless Gordon saves her yet again. After irregularities with her housing expense claims, her husband charging pay-per-view to parliamentary expenses, and of course her allowing the offices of Tory MP Damian Green to be raided without warrant, and indeed for that MP to be arrested and questioned regarding leaks from her department (something that all parties actually rely upon).

The latter is what actually looks like it will finally do her inhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/5166088/Damian-Green-affair-A-further-disgrace-by-Jacqui-Smith-an-unworthy-minister.html

I just really hope so – its past time that this awful woman was out of public office. I have been waiting for this moment since the whole Geert Wilders debacle.

No comments: